Posted by: Colourfull_Roar, 2016 september 24, 00:51:59
Hi my name is Kenneth Pedersen and go under the name Colourfull Roar, i am a 26 years old boy / man and live in Denmark. I play a lot TF2 (only Orangegame server x3) i have about 200 hours playtime on the server so i know how to behave. The reason for me wanting to be admin is i dont want the aimbot kids and the mic spamming kids from Denmark sry :/ Mctophat can say good for me that im a nice and a fair person.
Hope for the best to be a good admin on your server ^^
- Fixed a case where crouching was used to see outside of the playable area. This could be exploited to place buildings at invalid locations. - Fixed regression that prevented valid building placements
- Fixed an exploit related to not respawning in the spawn room at the beginning of Casual and Competitive matches - Fixed Pyros griefing teammates by attacking them with the flamethrower - Fixed Medics getting a permanent speed boost after healing a charging Demoman - Fixed Medics getting the Demoman's charging speed when using Mediguns other than The Quick-Fix - Fixed the Strange Razorback double-counting the number Spies shocked - Fixed a bug related to the Sniper's zoom and taunting - Fixed players being able to pick-up the PASS Time jack while they are stunned - Increased the matchmaking system's preference for matching large pre-made parties against each other in Casual Mode. This should result in more balanced matches, but may cause a slight increase in queue times for larger parties.
Tyvärr har det varit mycket serverkrasher sedan senaste uppdateringen före midsommar. Vi har nu uppdaterat sourcemod till senaste stabila utgåva och hoppas att det var orsaken. Vi har tyvärr inte hittat något i loggarna om vad som orsakat problemen. Det [...]
Tyvärr har det varit mycket serverkrasher sedan senaste uppdateringen före midsommar. Vi har nu uppdaterat sourcemod till senaste stabila utgåva och hoppas att det var orsaken. Vi har tyvärr inte hittat något i loggarna om vad som orsakat problemen. Det är några serverhosts som tror att det är någon bugg som inte Valve har hittat, vi får se vad som händer!
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version number is 3475087.
- Added a new Demo Support feature to auto-record matches - Can be configured via the Adv. Options menu - Automatically records .dem files of your matches (or can be set to Manual) and puts them into the specified folder - Logs killstreaks and bookmarks to a master _events.txt file in the same folder as the recordings so the events can be easily reviewed - Logs killstreaks and bookmarks for each specific .dem file to .json file that has the same name as the .dem file (see the ds_mark command below) - Supports the following console commands: - ds_record: manually start a recording - ds_stop: manually stop recording - ds_mark [comment]: bookmark the current demo tick count for future reference. The [comment] is an optional descriptor you may include. - ds_status: report the current recording status - Security fixes (thanks to Diodine for these reports) - Fixed an exploit related to the Heavy's gloves and blocking the payload cart - Fixed energy weapons not reloading when using cl_autoreload - Fixed the team-win dialog not being displayed for SourceTV clients - Updated several hats to fix the Sniper not removing the hats while taunting - Added UGC tournament medals for Highlander Seasons 17 and 18, 6v6 Seasons 19 and 20, and 4v4 Seasons 6 and 7 - Updated models/materials for The Dead Head, The Scoped Spartan, The Patriot's Pouches, The Sub Zero Suit, Fear Monger, Co-Pilot, Tough Stuff Muffs, The Toowoomba Tunic, Weight Room Warmer, The Bootie Time, and The Big Elfin Deal - Updated The Federal Casemaker to hide the Scout's headphones - Updated the localization files
Valve har släppt en beta uppdatering enligt följande:
Citat från: [email]John@valvesoftware.com[/email]
A prerelease update is available for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and the Source SDK 2013 Base. The update notes are below. Prerelease
Valve har släppt en beta uppdatering enligt följande:
Citat från: [email]John@valvesoftware.com[/email]
A prerelease update is available for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and the Source SDK 2013 Base. The update notes are below.
Prerelease branches can be accessed in Steam via the Properties -> Betas tab. Dedicated servers can pass -beta prerelease to the app_update command in SteamCMD.
If all goes well, this branch will be promoted to the current release in the coming days, so please let us know if you encounter any issues.
- Fixed potential security issues (thanks to Justin G. (aka sigsegv), Nathaniel Theis, Simon Pinfold for these reports) - Fixed a case where changelevel2 would print a map not found error and fail to function in SDK2013 mods - Fixed an exploit that could be used to crash dedicated servers
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3195453.
- Fixed a client crash related to the HUD - Fixed a client crash related to picking up weapons - Fixed some Mac client crashes related to being out of memory - Fixed a bug with removing the Gifter's Name on gift-wrapped items - Fixed paint cans from the stocking stuffer being always tradeable - Fixed an issue with knives not animating correctly - Fixed a bug related to the Loose Cannon and bots in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed Engineer's Wrangler contract updating points for players other than the Engineer doing the contract - Fixed a bug where the Sapper preview would disable buildings when removed - Fixed a bug with Sentry Guns being disabled for 5 seconds instead of the desired 0.5 seconds after a Sapper is removed - Fixed an issue with The Concheror regen not being 4 health per second as intended - Fixed the Half-Zatoichi giving more overheal then intended. Max overheal is 1.5x base health. - Added the EdgeGamers UltiDuo Participant 2015 tournament medal - Added an option to the Adv. Options menu to disable teammate glow effects after respawn - Updated the equip_region for the Chicago Overcoat - Updated the models/materials for The Chill Chullo
Notes missed from the previous update:
- Huntsman - Can be fired while off the ground - Updated pass_pinewood - Fixed lighting/shadow issues - Increased size of water tower goals
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3152387.
- Updated the Steam Controller config so +attack3 (special attack) can be bound for items like the Medic shield - Fixed not being able to run a dedicated server and connect to it as a client on the same machine - Fixed Killstreak icon alignment in the targetID panel when using cl_hud_minmode - Fixed an exploit related to the Steam Controller and the turn rate for charging Demomen - Updated the models/materials for The Medicine Manpurse, The Air Raider, and Pin Pals - host_writeconfig now writes only bindings and convar values that are not default values. If you want a full config, use 'host_writeconfig <filename> full'. - Mannpower update - Supernova - Reduced charge up time - Increased the amount that damage contributes to charge - Fixed a bug where outline effect showed on invisible Spies - Fixed a bug where crit melee attacks were multiplying on top of a base damage increase. Crit melee attacks now do the same damage - Demomen equipped with shields are now excluded from the across the board 30% melee damage increase - Added highlight effects to active revenge powerups - Reduced points for a flag capture now that the enemy cannot return a dropped flag by touching it
Valve har släppt en uppdatering som löser några problem.
Citat från: Erik @ Valvesoftware.com
- Added Jingle Jam 2015 community medals - Fixed a client crash when playing some maps with low quality models - Fixed the B'aaarrgh-n-Britches hiding the hat bodygroup - Fixed missing crit rocket sound for giant Soldiers in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed control point HUD not being displayed for Mann vs. Machine maps with control points like Mannhattan - Fixed broken ambient_generic entities in community maps where the sound being played was updated after the map was loaded - Updated the Sheriff's Stetson and The Bone Dome to include new paint styles - Updated the model/material for The Au Courant Assassin - Updated pl_upward - Fixed a teleporter-trap exploit inside the tunnel after the first control point - Updated PASS Time mode - Each class now has slightly different throwing power and arc - During overtime, the round doesn't end until the jack has been neutral for a few seconds (tf_passtime_overtime_idle_sec) - All available enemy goals will show a reticle on the HUD while carrying the jack - Added max pass range parameter to passtime_logic - Jack won't automatically respawn unless it's been picked up at least once - New map: pass_pinewood
Valve släppte inatt en liten fix som löser 4 saker:
Citat från: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3094986.
- Fixed a bug that did not prevent crits while using items like the Battalion's Backup - Fixed a server crash related to Mannpower mode - Fixed Halloween spell effects not cycling the colors - Fixed The Bearded Bombardier not displaying the smoke effect - The Invasion community event has ended - Updated the materials/model for the Carouser's Capotain
*1: add health-packs and ammo boxes to Loyal #1, the game would be much easier. *2: decrease the max ping to 100, because 170 max ping makes servers lagging. *3: add spawn-kill protection on Loyal #1 like those "invisible walls" on Loyal #2.
1 - I don't know if their is any sourcemod plug-in or settings that do this, if you know please post reply!
2 - Easy done !
3 - We have tried a plugin on a dods server and it didn't work well, so the only way is to rebuild the map or find a version of this map that have walls.
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 2941077.
- Fixed a security issue related to map loading (thanks to Nathaniel Theis for this report) - Fixed a client crash related to custom HUDs - Fixed a client crash related to the material system - Fixed Gun Mettle weapons not always displaying their wear level in the tool tip - Fixed the Lurker's Leathers not using the correct Blue team material - Fixed a bug in Mann vs. Machine that allowed players to refund credits without losing their upgrades - Fixed a bug in Mann vs. Machine related to the Medigun shield - The Dalokohs Bar can now accept Allies Extinguished strange parts - Updated the materials and model for the Outta' Sight - Updated the The Crosslinker's Coil, The Brütal Bouffant, and The Wilson Weave to add a 'No Headphones' style - Updated the localization files
Efter förra nattens 3 uppdateringar så släpptes denna:
Citat från: Eric @ Valve
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 2927789.
- Fixed an issue with the Festive Revolver not drawing correctly - Updated the materials for the Australium Minigun - PASS Time update - Fixed disguised Spies not having a shield drawn for them in the HUD - Fixed players being able to carry the jack while taunting (fixes an exploit with The Eureka Effect) - Fixed being able to 'inspect' the jack while players are carrying it - Fixed capturing the jack not incrementing Scout contract points - Updated pass_warehouse - Fixed a hole near the RED goal - Fixed some props where the jack could get stuck - Changed some small health kits to medium
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 2568063.
- Fixed the air detonation radius for stickybomb jumps - Fixed stickybombs not using distance falloff during damage calculations for the first 5 seconds after being created - Fixed grenades not dealing consistent damage against buildings and Mann vs. Machine tanks - Fixed the Marksman's Mohair hiding the Sniper's hat - Fixed the Crit Boost material effect for the Panic Attack - Updated the kill icon for the Panic Attack - Updated the equip_region for The Person in the Iron Mask - Updated The Quickiebomb Launcher - Fixed stickybombs not destroying enemy stickybombs - Fixed stickybombs fizzling faster than they should - Mannpower update - Fixed not always being able to equip the grappling hook - Fixed switching to the grappling hook from a weapon that prevents switching - Fixed the grappling hook attaching to players that are dead or no longer exist - Updated the Vampire powerup to give health for damage done by Sappers - Increased the spawn invuln time from 6 seconds to 8 seconds - Added enemy team func_nobuild volumes to the capture zone areas in ctf_foundry and ctf_gorge to prevent spawn-camping sentries - Updated ctf_gorge - Fixed players being able to get outside of the map - Opened access to the flat rooftop by the capture zone area
- Fixed a regression in Mann vs. Machine where stunned bots could not pick-up the bomb - Fixed being able to damage enemies through gates with the Cow Mangler 5000 - Fixed an exploit related to placing buildings outside of the playable space - Updated the localization files
Valve har släppt en större uppdatering till alla äldre source spelen 11/5 2016
Posted by: Enemy1, 2016 maj 11, 21:58:18
Board: Valves Server Updates
Valve har släppt en större uppdatering till alla äldre source spelen som TF2, DODS & CSS mfl.
Citat från: [email]Eric@valvesoftware.com[/email]
We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. We should have it ready soon.
- Added the Mayflower Cosmetic Case and Mayflower Cosmetic Key - New community cosmetics case with 14 items - Fixed weapons not playing idle animations when cl_autoreload was set to 1 - Fixed team Spectator using the wrong name in tournament mode - Fixed occasionally getting the wrong output for the nextmap command - Fixed a regression with the explosive-headshot upgrade sound in Mann vs. Machine - Fixed the SMG firing tracers for every bullet while Focus is activated - Fixed The Sheriff's Stetson and The Patriot Peak not using the correct Blue team material - Updated models/materials for The Well-Rounded Rifleman, The Federal Casemaker, The Sub Zero Suit, The Salty Dog, and Universal Translator - Players can no longer change teams in Mannpower Mode - Updated tc_hydro and ctf_2fort to fix a problem with cubemaps
Valve har släppt en uppdatering nu ikväll innehållande:
Citat från: [email]Eric@valvesoftware.com[/email]
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version number is 3407456.
- Updated content and features for the TF2 Competitive Mode Beta - For more information on how you can participate in testing, please visit https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tfcompetitive - Added a ten second countdown to the beginning of each round after the first - Added cp_gorge to the map rotation to test attack/defense format (using stopwatch mode) - Fixed a potential security issue (thanks to Justin G., aka sigsegv, for this report) - Fixed ragdolls not drawing the head properly when a Spy feigns death - Fixed the Festive Backburner missing the pilot light - Fixed The Classic leaving laser particles in the world - Fixed a problem with the Mann Co. Catalog images being drawn off-screen - Updated models/materials for The Hot Dogger, Brim-Full Of Bullets, The One-Man Army, Your Worst Nightmare, The Patriot Peak, The Diplomat, The Bruiser's Bandanna, The Eliminators Safeguard, and Storm Stompers - Added tournament medals for AsiaFortress Cup Season 9, ozfortress Season 15, and ozfortress Summer Cup 2016, ETF2L 6v6 Season 22 and Season 23, and ETF2L Highlander Season 9 and Season 10 - Added the class viewmodel animation files to the list of files allowed on servers using sv_pure 1 - Updated the equip_region settings for The Tools of the Trade and Captain Space Mann - Updated the localization files - Added a new Quickplay category for Alternative game modes - Moved Territorial Control, Special Delivery, and Player Destruction maps to this new category
Valve släppte i natt en uppdatering innehållande följande:
Citat från: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3200676.
- Renamed the Smissmas 2015 Mystery Gift to the Smissmas 2015 Festive Gift. It can now be opened to find a Gun Mettle and Tough Break Festivizer. - Fixed a couple of sounds for the Taunt: Bucking Bronco not playing properly - Fixed not being able to sell playerclass upgrades in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed bots sometimes not spawning in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed the Pyro's invulnerable period while activating the Phlogistinator lasting longer than the activation taunt - Fixed the crate opening animation not always displaying the image of the item received - Fixed the Medigun sometimes using the incorrect ÜberCharge rate on maps with multiple stages - Fixed an issue where the Loose Cannon would sometimes not apply knockback on hit - Fixed decorated weapons not getting the crit-boost material effect - Strange Part: Kills While Explosive Jumping can now be applied to Strange Grenade Launchers - Updated the Mann Co. Store with the Smissmas sale. Deep discounts on nearly everything in the store. - Updated the equip_regions for the Berlin Brain Bowl, Business Casual, Distinguished Rogue, Cut Throat Concierge, Blood Banker, After Dark, Bountiful Bow, Dead of Night, Au Courant Assassin, Rogue's Robe, Sky Captain, Lady Killer, Puffy Provocateur, and Lurker's Leathers - Updated the model/materials for The Hat With No Name so it can now be equipped by the Soldier, Sniper, Demoman, and Engineer - Updated the model/materials for the Co-Pilot so it can now be equipped by the Scout, Soldier, and Engineer - Updated the model/materials for the Medical Monarch and added a new style - Updated the scoreboard - Added Ping column header when viewing ping as text in the scoreboard - Added the player count for each team - Updated ctf_landfall - Fixed building teleporters between spawn room doors - Fixed an exploit that allowed players to go outside the map - Updated PASS Time - Experimenting with new HUD elements and art - Experimenting with new viewmodel animations - New testing feature 'tf_passtime_team_bonuses' that shares pass, steal, and intercept bonuses with the whole team
Valve har släppt en stor uppdatering i natt innehållande:
Citat från: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. This is the Tough Break Update. The update notes are below. The new version is 3191257.
The Tough Break Update has arrived! - Additional information available on the website (http://www.teamfortress.com/toughbreak) - 4 new community maps: Snowycoast, Vanguard, Highpass, and Landfall - 26 new contracts, including contracts which issue loaner weapons - 4 new weapon collections - 2 new community taunts: Badpipes and The Bucking Bronco - 1 new official taunt: Mannrobics - New community cosmetics case with 15 items
General - Significant weapon and class balance improvements (see section below for full details) - Smissmas 2015 has begun! Launch Team Fortress 2 to receive your Spirit of Giving badge, Gift-Stuffed Stocking, and Winter Holiday noise maker - Added Smissmas 2015 Mystery Gift. Can be found by opening a Tough Break Weapons Case. Have you been Naughty or Nice? - Added Strange Count Transfer Tool - Takes the Strange scores from one item and adds them on to another. The count for the source item is reset to zero. Strange part scores are only transferred and zeroed if a matching Strange part is found. Can only be used between Strange items of the same base type. - Can be Crafted by 2 Strange parts in the crafting menu under Rare Items - Updated Case opening item drop algorithm. Going forward players are now less likely to get duplicate items from the same rarity tier on repeated Case openings. - Updated several weapons sounds with consistency fixes from community member Mateusz Grzesik - Updated the scoreboard - Re-ordered some of the columns -Added an image to represent player ping values instead of the actual ping values. Added an option in Adv. Options to use the actual ping values. - Updated several weapon descriptions to better detail their functionality - 'Gifted by' Tag can now be removed from items via 'Restore?' Context action from the Backpack view - Fixed a bug in Mann vs. Machine where Medic bots with unusually long uber effects could have the effect time-out prematurely - Fixed a bug where Unusual Slider was not properly saving - All Strange parts can now be applied to Strange cosmetics items - Strange parts added to the Backpack Context Menu for Strange items - Paints now display both Market and Mann Co. Store prices in the Backpack Context Menu on paintable items - Added case and crate opening animation in Backpack view - Fixed seeing the fire texture on the Captain Space Mann, A Head Full of Hot Air, and The Tomb Readers in DirectX 8 - Updated the models/material for Der Wintermantel and made it paintable - Updated the Caped Crusader to include a team-colored style for the cape - Players can no longer use blast damage to move during the pre-round freeze period - Added server convar tf_preround_push_from_damage_enable for servers to utilize the old behavior - Fixed the Spy-cicle not melting properly if the Spy is burned while stunned - Added an option in Adv. Options to batch overhead combat text
Performance Improvements - Mac and Linux improvements (Windows Direct3D 9 players have these already) - Texture streaming now enabled - Reduced memory consumption by ~500 megs - Faster map loads! - Players on Mac can now select 'High' texture settings - Eliminated many cases of hitching when using painted weapons - Eliminated occasional hitching caused by using mat_picmip 2 (or selecting low quality textures in Video Options -> Advanced) - Massively reduced memory consumption when using painted weapons - Improved particle system performance, boosting overall framerate, especially in particle-heavy situations. - Fixed two most common forms of framerate stuttering / hitching when using popular FPS configs - Added -default launch option to help players triage performance / stability problems. - When run with -default, the game will ignore most convar settings and run purely with default options - Upon exit, -default runs do not overwrite the player's config.cfg file. If a player wants to save the settings of a default run, they should execute host_writeconfig <filename> in the console. - Fixed 5 second stall when opening options menu - VR players: You must now pass -vr to launch options to play TF using VR - Fixed multiple cases of FPS stutter related to the sound system
Mannpower Changes - Flags will become poisonous (mark the carrier for death) 90 seconds after having been stolen - If both teams flags are stolen and poisonous, they will return when next dropped - Fixed players being able to grapple during the pre-round freeze period - Reduced the number of flag captures required to win from 10 to 7 on official servers - Regeneration powerup: - Health regeneration amount changes - Scout, Sniper and Spy increased, Engineer decreased - Reflect powerup: - Added pushback force to players who damage the powerup carrier (except for flame damage) - Added overheal effect to players whose max health is increased by a powerup
Gameplay Changes All - Base weapon switch speed changed from 0.67 seconds to 0.5 seconds - Upon spawning, friendly players will show an outline for 10 seconds - Updated various weapon descriptions to better detail their functionality
Multi-Class - Panic Attack - No longer auto-fires when fully loaded. Shots can be held and released at will. - Reserve Shooter - No longer boosts all-around switch speed, instead boosts switch-to speed by 20% and switch-from speed by 15% - No longer mini-crits any airborne target (i.e. jumping). Target must be forced in to the air via blastjump, knockback, airblast, or grapple. - The Half-Zatoichi - Now considered a sword (increased holster and deploy time and increased range) - Honorbound changed. Deals 50 self-damage on holster if no kill was made. Cannot be holstered if player is below 50 life and no kill was made. - 100% life restore on kill changed to 50% health gain on kill that can result in overheal - No random crits
Scout - Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol - Increased health recovered on hit from +3 to +5 - Mad Milk - Extinguishing an ally will now reduce the cool down by 20% - Wrap Assassin - Now 42% more festive! Ornament shatters on all impacts, dealing a small amount of damage in a small radius. Bleed effect still only applies to a target that is struck directly. - Ball recharge rate increased by 25% - Damage penalty reduced from -70% to -65%
Soldier - Beggar's Bazooka - Decreased blast radius by 20% - Concheror - Doubled health regeneration rate. Regeneration rate is now decreased if player has been recently damaged. - B.A.S.E Jumper - Removed hidden property of up draft when on fire - Market Gardener - Added 20% Attack Speed penalty - Air-Strike - Reduced blast radius by 20% when rocket jumping (28% reduction when compared to stock)
Sniper - The Cleaner's Carbine - Reduced firing rate penalty from 35% to 20% - Added 'CRIKEY' meter which is filled by dealing damage - Mini-crits are no longer activated by kill, but can instead be activated by alt-fire when the 'CRIKEY' meter is filled - Cozy Camper - Quadrupled health regeneration rate. Regeneration rate is now decreased if player has been recently damaged. - Jarate - Extinguishing an ally now reduces the cooldown by 20%
Pyro - Pyros like to collect rainbows! Extinguishing a teammate will now return 20 health to the Pyro. - Consecutive Airblasts will no longer prevent enemies from air-strafing until they touch the ground - The base Flamethrower's damage fall off over distance has been decreased, resulting in higher damage output at range - Degreaser - No longer boosts all-around switch speed. Instead, boosts switch-to speed by 60% and switch-from speed by 30%. - Removed damage penalty - Increased Airblast cost by 25% - Increased afterburn penalty to from 25% to 66% - Phlogistinator - Removed 10% damage penalty. - When activating 'MMMPH', the taunting Pyro gains temporary invulnerability and immunity to knockback effects - Axtinguisher - Properties changed - 100% Chance to crit against burning targets - 33% Damage penalty - 20% Slower attack speed - 75% Slower switch-to speed
Medic - Medics now have slightly higher health regeneration when healing a hurt patient - During setup time, ÜberCharge build rate is now increased by 3x - Amputator - Taunt can now be activated by alt-fire - Healing done with the taunt now grants small amounts of ÜberCharge - Vaccinator - Removed 10% health regeneration on proper resist - Added slight ÜberCharge build on proper resist - Increased ÜberCharge rate from +50% to +67% - Reduced overhealed ÜberCharge build rate penalty to 33% from 66%. As this penalty is applied after the base increase, healing an overhealed patient is now 33% more effective. - Crusader's Crossbow - Healing a player with an arrow now grants a small amount of ÜberCharge - Quick-Fix - Fixed cases where Quick-Fix ÜberCharged players could still be affected by certain knock-back effects - Players can no longer capture objectives while under the effects of Quick-Fix ÜberCharge
Spy - The HUD 'Cloak' meter now displays 'MOTION' and 'FEIGN' when Cloak and Dagger and Dead Ringer are equipped respectively - Dead Ringer - Initial damage reduction when feigning death increased to 75% from 50% - Spy-cicle - Fixed a bug where ammo packs from dead players were not filling the Spy-cicle meter - Fire immunity shield no longer appears when fire immunity is triggered
Heavy - Fists of Steel - Removed deploy time penalty - Added penalty of increased holster time by 100% - Gloves of Running Urgently - Increased holster time penalty - Warrior's Spirit - Now heals 50 health on kill - Damage received and dealt increased by 30% - Removed health penalty - Eviction Notice - Now provides 15% move speed bonus - Now increases damage taken by 20%
Demoman / Demoknight - Shield bash now deals damage at all ranges, scaled by distance - Melee damage boost after shield bash is based on amount of charge consumed. Now provides mini-crit at 25% depleted, and full crit at 60% depleted. - Charging now removes debuffs from the Demoknight (Bleed, Fire, Mad Milk, Jarate) - All Swords now have a slower deploy and holster speed compared to base weapons in addition to their increased melee range - Splendid Screen - Removed the ability to deal charge impact damage at any range (now native to all shields) - Now increases recharge rate by 50% - Increased blast resistance from 15% to 20% - Tide Turner - Now grants mini-crit instead of full-crit on charge bash - Reduced resistances to 15% - Chargin Targe - Reduced blast resistance from 40% to 30% - Removed fire immunity - Claidheamh Mòr - Removed charge duration bonus - Now restores 25 health on kill - Removed health penalty - Now increases damage taken while active by 15% - Persian Persuader - Removed ammo pickups granting health instead of ammo - Added penalties of reduced primary and secondary ammo - Ammo pickups now replenish charge - Now gains charge meter on hit - Quickiebomb Launcher - Fizzle time increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds - Ullapool Caber - Base melee damage increased from 35 to 55 - Added 20% fire rate penalty - Added 100% switch-to time penalty - Loose Cannon - Reduced projectile speed (now a visible attribute) - Reduced cannon impact damage from 60 to 50. Damage also scales with distance. - Reduced knockback from cannon hit. Knockback strength is now similar to airblast.
Engineer - After removing a Sapper from a sentry, there is now a 0.5s delay before the sentry is active again - Sentries brought into a respawn room no longer detonate outside of Mann vs. Machine - The Jag - Added damage penalty against buildings. Now takes 3 hits to destroy a Sapper. - Rescue Ranger - Healing per bolt reduced from 75 to 60
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3108519.
- Improved map load times for players on Windows (DX9), Mac and Linux - Fixed random client crashes affecting some players with cosmetics - Fixed random crashes on Mac, Linux and Windows XP that could affect users during map load and during play - Fixed a bug with some ambient_generic entities failing to play their sounds - Fixed a bug where players would see cosmetic items following them around while playing Mann vs. Machine - Fixed not being able to 'inspect' the World Traveler hat - Updated the model/materials for The Tyrantium Helmet, The Digit Divulger, and The Toy Soldier - Added Asiafortress Season 8 medals - Mannpower update - Updated health kits to give players the normal amount even if their powerup increases max health - Updated the Vampire powerup to slightly reduce the amount of health received from flamethrower attacks. The flamethrower now matches the minigun in this regard. - Fixed a missing material for ctf_hellfire
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3088522.
- Added the GA'lloween 2015 tournament medals - Fixed players sometimes not being able to select a team and spawn on Helltower - Fixed two of the Gorge Event Merasmission's objectives not working properly - Updated the truce during boss fights to prevent airblasting enemy players and projectiles - Updated the Invasion event to run through the weekend - Updated the equip_region for the Supernatural Stalker - Mannpower Update - Updated ctf_hellfire - nobuilds added, final detail pass - Spies disguised as the enemy can now pick up enemy colored powerups - Reduced Knockout powerup health bonus for Demomen carrying shields and/or swords - Fixed grappling hook sometimes being reselectedwhen fired (instead of switching back to previous weapon) - Fixed a client crash when switching away from the grappling hook - Updated cp_powerhouse - Teleport blockers near spawn entrances - Fixed prop collisions on some models - Updated pl_millstone_event - Fixed door near final pit so players no longer get stuck in it - Decreased ghost cart stun area. Now you have to be closer to the cart as RED to get scared. - Fixed odd cable appearing sometimes in the ground near BLU spawn - Fixed being able to shoot spells into BLU spawn during setup time - Fixed Monoculus dropping down into a pit in rare cases
Valve har släppt en uppdatering med lite nytt & lite fixar!
Citat från: Eric @ Valve
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 2959078.
- Added the DeutschLAN 2015 tournament medals - Fixed a client crash related to fonts - Fixed a client crash for users who had model quality set to low on maps with static prop lightmaps (thanks to Egan for the detailed report and test case) - Fixed a bug where Strange Dalokohs Bars were incorrectly counting Allied Healing Done events as Allies Extinguished - Strange Sandviches can now accept Allies Extinguished strange parts - Updated the materials and model for The Rotation Sensation - Updated the localization files - PASS Time update - If the jack is neutral for too long, it will automatically respawn - If a player holds the jack for too long, teammates can steal the jack from that player - Catching and intercepting a tossed jack is slightly easier - Demoman can no longer charge or detonate while holding the jack - Enabled melee-only for sudden death mode - Updated pass_warehouse to fix some spots where the jack could get stuck
It's been amazing getting extremely helpful/creative/clever/funny feedback from people! We're reading every email and checking all the forums, so please keep it coming to email@example.com. With much gratitude, Valve, Bad Robot, and Escalation.
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 2939028.
- Added Collection Trade-Ups! - Check out the blog post for more information: http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=18161 - Added Map Stamps and Strange Filters for the featured maps in the Gun Mettle Campaign - Added the Gun Mettle Cosmetic Case which contains new community cosmetic items - Gun Mettle Cosmetic Case can only be found by players with a campaign coin - Cosmetics in a collection can be listed on the Steam Community Market - All Strange items now have a visible icon in backpack panels - Added an option button to display paints and/or styles options for items in the Mann Co. Store preview page and the Steam Workshop item import tool - Added the OWL 14 tournament medals - Added a Steam Community Profile option to the player right-click context menu in the scoreboard - Fixed a buffer overflow exploit (thanks to Didrole for this report) - Fixed a Mann vs. Machine exploit related to purchasing upgrades while not at an upgrade station - Fixed a Mann vs. Machine exploit related to the Medigun shield - Fixed the Gun Mettle Coin not displaying its proper level in the Steam Community view - Fixed the Enforcer getting a damage bonus as the Spy was disguising and not fully disguised - Fixed the cvarlist command truncating some cvar/command descriptions - Fixed hitting 'Enter' while in the backpack menu triggering buttons in the main menu - Fixed invalid map names in nextlevel convar or the map cycle causing the server to fail to change level after displaying the score panel - Fixed the Engineer losing revenge crits and picked-up weapons after using The Eureka Effect to teleport back to base - The Dalokohs Bar can now accept Ally Healing Done strange parts - Updated several HUD elements to include the name of the weapon's owner when a player is carrying a weapon they picked-up - Updated the materials for the Stickybomb Launcher - Updated Mann Co. Store prices for foreign currencies to current USD equivalents - Updated the localization files - PASS Time update - Fixed scoring in your own goal if you change teams while the jack is in flight - Fixed disguised and cloaked enemy Spies having a shield drawn for them in the HUD - Fixed players sometimes not being able to throw the jack - Fixed another case where players could teleport the jack with The Eureka Effect - Fixed The Dead Ringer making it impossible to throw the jack or deactivate the Dead Ringer - All global special abilities that are activated with alt-fire are now available while carrying the jack, unless you're actively aiming the jack - Unlocked console variables for community servers to experiment with without requiring sv_cheats - Fixed Scouts being able to pick up the jack while drinking - Fixed disguised Spies being able to carry the jack in some situations - Made weapon switch faster after throwing the jack - Fixed not getting a speed boost if you score and then get the jack after it respawns - Fixed a crash if mp_tournament was enabled and someone scored during pre-game - Improved the way blocking works - Fixed being able to cancel enemy taunts by hitting them with the ball - Fixed seeing a phantom jack in your hand if you threw the jack and couldn't switch back to your previous weapon (jars, cleavers, etc.) - Updated pass_warehouse - Fixed issue with jack getting stuck behind props - Fixed exploit of jack getting stuck in dropper - Fixed issue with unbalanced ammo and health kits - Moved resupply closets further from the doors - Added plank walkway to central warehouses on top of the containers - Server Browser - Fixed the history tab of the server browser failing to record servers - Fixed the spectate tab of the server browser not working at all - Fixed the game info dialog for SourceTV master servers improperly showing the server as not responding - Fixed connecting to SourceTV servers via the Favorites tab in the server browser - Fixed SourceTV relay servers not properly registering on the server list in some situations - Fixed the game info dialog for SourceTV relay servers not allowing connection despite open slots - Fixed SourceTV relay servers appearing to have negative max players - Maps Workshop Beta - Fixed map cycle files specified before the initial map load not properly tracking workshop maps - Fixed game servers using registered accounts via sv_setsteamaccount being unable to access workshop content - Fixed servers getting stuck in a loop when the nextlevel convar contains a un-loadable workshop map
En liten uppdatering till TF2 är släppt i natt av Valve innehållande:
Citat från: Eric @ Valve
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 2560108.
- Fixed a bug related to the Demoman's charge meter - Fixed a bug related to the Loose Cannon's Double Donk damage calculation - Mannpower update - Fixed disguised Spies using the incorrect grapple color - Fixed the grapple still being connected to players after they die and respawn - Fixed the Regen powerup preventing players from picking up health kits and ammo packs - Fixed the Resist powerup shield drawing for Spies while they are invisible - Fixed the Resist powerup shield using the wrong color for disguised Spies - Fixed not seeing the powerup icons for disguised Spies - Updated ctf_gorge to fix lighting issues - Updated ctf_foundry to fix lighting issues and to prevent players from getting outside the playable area of the map - When hud_fastswitch is disabled, pressing the ACTION key will select the grappling hook in the weapon selection menu
Notes missed from the previous update: - Added LBTF2 and FBTF tournament medals - Reduced the amount of self-damage received from the Loose Cannon
Posted by: bigbetty, 2016 juni 14, 19:04:06 Category: RailWorks
Do DTG have a problem with DRS,,most of the class 68s are in DRS livery,only 2 leased out to Scotrail,yet we are getting the Scotrail version ( as said on FB ) Thompson and others have given us DRS livery's.Putting the 68 in Scotrail limits its use ( if you like to keep livery's to their area ).The 68 has also been leased out to Chiltern,but we don't have a Chiltern route from DTG..Looks like we will have to wait for a re-skin from someone. If DTG have a problem with DRS,then ok,i understand.
Something that can Steam can do to help the people who can't play everyday (or even every week) would be the very useful addition of a "simple" Sticky Note type of functionality to the Steam Overlay that, like screenshots, is game-specific. This way we can leave notes to our future selves whenever we happen to resume a playthrough.
Posted by: itsdusty, 2016 juni 14, 17:55:41 Category: Borderlands
Ever since getting a Windows 10 update my game has had these unplayable lag spikes, Now its not frame drops but when playing with my brother my game will sometimes take 10-30 seconds to fully load an area we go to (not on a loading screen, but im in the place but all the props and enemies don't load and I get massive lag and snap back when it does) and during combat or walking around I will watch the enemies and my brother just walk in a continuous straight line for 3-10 seconds and then get snapped back to where they were and I was before the lag started and usually getting forced into Fight for my Life in
Posted by: sixcentgeorge, 2016 juni 14, 10:13:35 Category: Doom series
i read that doom4 is very "assault" styled...
something like when we played sc3 on my server : rushing like the "team of Asterix et Obelix Les Gaulois" in the middle of the Romains....scratching them all in few seconds and reaching the end of map in seconds sometimes... is it this style ?
....and that it has no mod support ? i wonder if that is true ? [i took the game but my 3xgtx570 can not handle it under win7 x64 , i wait to buy the amd rx 480 the 30 or so]
Posted by: Cwne-XD, 2016 juni 14, 08:35:36 Category: General Steam Discussion
Hello, First, How are you ? i hope you good
From a lot of days i receive a gift CS:GO game from website sell games by cashU and gifted it to you And after some days steam do nice offer in CS:Complete i bought cs complete from my friend i received a gift from him
now i read about extra copies but i dont see and extra copies on my acc